[Avc2020] Fwd: AVC News for December 2016

AVC Student Bulletin avcstudentbulletin at upei.ca
Thu Dec 22 15:24:18 AST 2016

Hi everyone,

Below is the December issue of AVC News Brief, our electronic newsletter
featuring stories about the College, including our students (there are two
student stories in this issue)! If you want to see past issues, go to
http://www.upei.ca/avc/media-releases and click on "see the archives" at
the top of the page.

Stories about students' experiences are always welcome--they could be about
your community involvement, interesting experiences in the veterinary
field, research, etc.--so send along your ideas or submissions to me at
amacdonald at upei.ca.

Happy Holidays! See you next year! :)

Anna MacDonald
AVC External Relations Officer