[Avc2020] Parent Postcard and AVC Vet Camp

Janice Macwilliam jmacwilliam at upei.ca
Mon Nov 14 13:45:53 AST 2016

Hello Class of 2020:
Twice a year, Dean Keefe sends out a postcard to your parents, spouse,
partner, with a greeting and a bit of information about your class
activities.

If you *do not wish* your family member to receive the postcard, please
mailing list to receive the card.  The names and addresses are those you
put on your application forms.  If there has been changes, please advise
and we will update the information.

Lastly, I am wondering if any of you attended Dr. Tim Ogilvie Vet Camp?  If
yes, please let me know as I try and keep track of these numbers.

Thanks,

Janice

--
Janice MacWilliam
Event Coordinator, AVC Dean's Office
(902) 566-0589  jmacwilliam at upei.ca

*The Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island
is committed to improving the health and well-being of animals and humans
through excellence in education, discovery, professional practice and
dedicated service to Atlantic Canada, the nation and the world*