[Avc2020] International Applicant Interview Day

Leigh Lamont llamont at upei.ca
Thu Nov 17 15:18:37 AST 2016

Hello Student Veterinarians,

I am writing to let you know that the AVC will be hosting 82
international DVM applicants this *Saturday November 19 from 8:30 am to
3:30 pm* for Interview Day. Applicants will be meeting with DVM student
ambassadors and participating in interviews, computer-based testing, and
college tours. Most of these activities will be taking place in the
Learning Commons and throughout the main floor of the college.

I realize that some of you use the Learning Commons to study on the weekend
and I hope that it will not be too much of an inconvenience to find other
locations to study on Saturday between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm.

Also, I would greatly appreciate your assistance as we prepare for
Saturday. It would be very helpful if any personal items be removed from
public spaces and stored in your lockers to minimize the appearance of
clutter. We will also be re-organizing the seating in the Learning Commons
atrium on Friday night, so we respectfully ask that you leave the seating
as arranged until after 3 pm on Saturday.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact
me. Thanks for your cooperation!

LL

*Leigh A. Lamont, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVAA*
*Associate Dean, Academic & Student Affairs*
Charlottetown, PE   C1A 4P3
Tel:  902-566-0374
Fax: 902-566-0846
E-mail:  llamont at upei.ca