[Avc2020] 3rd Annual Zoological Medicine Society Symposium Registration Open
Madalin Hope Ebel
mebel at upei.ca
Mon Nov 21 20:14:17 AST 2016
*3rd Annual Zoological Medicine Society Symposium at Colorado State
University College of Veterinary Medicine*
Registration for the *3rd Annual Zoological Medicine Society Symposium* is
The symposium will be held on *February 11, 2017*. This is an all-day event
filled with lectures, wetlabs, and a networking dinner featuring experts in
the fields of wildlife, zoo, and small animal exotics medicine.
*Lectures will feature:*
· Dr. Jon Romano – Small Animal Exotics Track
· Dr. Anneke Moresco – Zoo Track
· Dr. Colleen Duncan – Wildlife Track
*Wetlabs** will include:*
· Wildlife Necropsy
· An exclusive behind the scenes tour at the Rocky Mountain Raptor
· Reptile & Amphibian Handling
· Tour of CSU’s Bison Herd & Demo of laboratory techniques involved
in preserving the species
· Rabbit Anatomy & Surgery
· Please visit *http://www.cvmbs.colostate.edu/zms/
· *Registering for a single **wetlab** will register you for the
event as a whole!*
· Wetlab registration will occur on a *first come, first serve* basis.
Please be sure to pick the wetlab you want to participate in the day of
· Wetlabs will fill up fast, so be sure to register as soon as
$55 for ZMS members
$75 for Non-members
*Price includes*: Breakfast, Morning Lectures, a Wetlab of your choice,
Lunch, Entry and Dinner into the Networking Dinner at the Rio
· *Major Credit Cards will be accepted – pay by registering online!*
· If you are interested in becoming a ZMS member ($15 for dues)
*prior* to registering, please pay membership dues to an officer! *We will
be confirming membership!!*
· Tuesday, *January 17, 2017* is the *LAST day for full refunds*!!
There will be *no* refunds following this date.
· Prices will *increase **Wednesday, January 18, 2017*
For a complete schedule, speaker biographies and more information, please
visit the website: *http://www.cvmbs.colostate.edu/zms/
Want to stay updated on everything symposium? Follow us on Facebook and
Join the Event!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to your symposium
coordinators, Justin Kaiser (*kizer10 at hotmail.com <kizer10 at hotmail.com>*)
or Kait Knerr (*kmknerr at colostate.edu <kmknerr at colostate.edu>*), or any of
the ZMS officers.
DVM Candidate | 2019 | Atlantic Veterinary College
IVEC Representative | Committee on International Veterinary Affairs
AVC SCAVMA Senior President, Delegate, IVSA Representative
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Avc2020