[Avc2020] Strategic Planning Feedback

Melita MacDougall mmacdougall at upei.ca
Thu Nov 24 10:38:04 AST 2016

Dear AVC Community (Faculty, Staff and Students):

We have completed the face to face community engagement sessions on the AVC
strategic plan renewal and are now seeking your feedback.

The working draft of the plan is located at http://files.upei.ca/avc/av
c_strat_plan.pdf
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.upei.ca%2Favc%2Favc_strat_plan.pdf&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE3c8K-p9GEIQkNt4Yhip6DuQFc4w>

We are conducting a survey monkey-based questionnaire to collect input,
which will be considered by Dean's Council for revising the current working
draft. The survey is available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/77JN22K and
will be open until noon on Thursday December 1st.

On behalf of the AVC Dean’s Council, thank you for taking the time to
review the draft plan and provide comments.

Regards

Greg

Greg Keefe, DVM MSc MBA
Dean
Atlantic Veterinary College, University of Prince Edward Island
550 University Ave
Charlottetown PE CANADA

*The Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island
is committed to improving the health and well-being of animals and humans
through excellence in education, discovery, professional practice and
dedicated service to Atlantic Canada, the nation and the world.*