[Avc2020] REMINDER: Fill out our questionnaire. Deadline extended: Only three more days left until the draw for the iPad or Apple Watch!

Lisa Heron lheron at upei.ca
Tue Nov 29 12:45:42 AST 2016

Hi Student Veterinarians of 2020,

Don't forget to fill out our research questionnaire. Your participation in
our research study is really important. All you have to do is fill out a
questionnaire that asks about your own nutrition, your pet's nutrition and
where you get your nutrition information from. It will only take about 30
minutes to complete. Once you complete the questionnaire, you will be
entered into a draw to *win an iPad 4 mini or an Apple watch* (your
choice!). Your odds of winning right now are only 1/18!!

All your responses will remain confidential and anonymous. Thank you in
advance for your consideration to participate in advancing this important
research. If you wish to participate please access the questionnaire using
the link below:

<https://uoguelph.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3UiFCQtON5Yin5j>
https://uoguelph.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eaEdzEOPWl2qUIZ

For all those who participated, thank you for your time! For those who did
not yet, no worries, I have extended the deadline because I know you are
busy. You still have until this Friday *December 2nd** 2016* to get your

Best,
May"
--
Lisa Heron