[Avc2020] Tour guides for VTH client appreciation reception

Janice Macwilliam jmacwilliam at upei.ca
Tue Oct 18 15:33:34 ADT 2016

Hello all:

I am looking for a few students to be tour guides for the above event on
Wednesday, November 9, from 5-7 pm here at the College.

This reception is our first annual event to say thanks to our Veterinary
Teaching Hospital clients, and we want to make it a big success.  One of
the activities is a “behind-the-scenes” tour of the hospital – and that’s
where you come in.

The tour will include 9 stations with students posted at each.  Students
will talk about the purpose of the station, what it does, etc.  A short
training session will be held so you are comfortable with the material. The
stations will include the LAH surgery suite, ambulatory equine service,
farm animal surgery, CT scan, radiology, meet the blood donor cats, etc. You
get the picture!

We also will need an additional 3-4 students to take our guests from the
Commons to the stations and back.  If interested and available, please
Office if you have questions.

After the tours are over, you are most welcome to join the reception for
some great food and an opportunity to meet and mingle with our clients!

Janice

--
Janice MacWilliam
Event Coordinator, AVC Dean's Office
(902) 566-0589  jmacwilliam at upei.ca

*The Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island
is committed to improving the health and well-being of animals and humans
through excellence in education, discovery, professional practice and
dedicated service to Atlantic Canada, the nation and the world*