[Avc2020] Free VetCompanion access for veterinary students

Karen Roche kroche at upei.ca
Fri Oct 28 10:42:13 ADT 2016

VETCOMPANION

VetCompanion is a new and truly evolutionary innovation in clinical
veterinary medicine.  Created by a physician and board certified veterinary
internist, this evidence-based, clinical point-of-care resource for small
animals is easily accessed on smartphones, tablets, and computers.

We are offering all students complimentary access to VetCompanion until
after they graduate.  It is important for students to have access to
evidence-based, unbiased clinical diagnostic and treatment information,
particularly during their rotations.  Our website www.vetcompanion.com provides
details on the rigorous methodologies we utilize in developing our clinical
content.  Information for signing up is available on our website or you may
contact us directly with any questions at 330-382-3960 or
contact at vetcompanion.com.

VetCompanion is pleased to announce that all subscribers will now have
online access to Saunders Handbook of Veterinary Drugs:  Small and Large
Animal, 4th edition.  The concise, easy-to-use handbook provides specific
drug facts and dosage recommendations needed to treat small and large
animals - right when they are needed. Entries for 563 drugs provide the most
up-­to-date information available.  In addition, the site provides more
than 150 customizable client handouts on the most commonly prescribed
drugs.