[Avc2020] Amended Student Laundry Service Hours

Society of Atlantic Veterinary Students savs at upei.ca
Thu Sep 8 13:46:43 ADT 2016

Hi Everyone,

We apologise for the current state of confusion surrounding SAVS Laundry
hours. Our expectation was that a new laundry attendant would have been
hired by now. Needless to say, we have met a few interruptions in this
process and hopefully the position will be filled shorty. Until then, the
SAVS Laundry Service will operate under reduced hours. They are:

Monday: 8:00 - 8:20 AM; 12:30 - 1:20 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 - 9:20 AM; 12:30 - 1:20 PM
Friday: 8:00 - 8:20 AM; 12:30 - 1:20 PM

We hope this doesn't cause too much of an inconvenience. When normal hours
resume, you will be notified through email.

All the best,

Mitchell Carr and Kimberley Murphy