[Avc2020] Reminder: AVC Summer Research and Leadership Program Poster Presentations

Lisa Heron lheron at upei.ca
Mon Sep 12 16:28:11 ADT 2016

​AVC Communit​
y:

​We invite you to join us on Tuesday, September 13th
​(tomorrow) for​
 the AVC Summer Research and Leadership Program Poster Presentations in the
McCain Foundation Learning Commons.  The program is designed to introduce
DVM and BSc students to careers in research by incorporating a summer
research project with a faculty member, with weekly lectures and a poster
presentation.  The students' posters will be on display
​in the mo
rning from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. From 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
​t​
he students will be in the Learning Commons to present their posters to you
and our judges and to answer questions.  You are welcome to come by and see
the interesting research projects our students have been working on this
summer.*Refreshments will be provided.*
​Attached you will find the names of the students presenting and their
research projects.
*Please note because of time constraints we have given each student a
specific time to present their poster.  This is indicated in the attached
document.*
​P.S. If you don't get a chance to drop by tomorrow they will be displayed
til Wednesday at 12 noon (the students won't be there though).
If you have any questions, please contact me.
​Thanks
Darlene

--

Darlene Wakelin