[Avc2020] SAVS Social Representative Election

Society of Atlantic Veterinary Students savs at upei.ca
Mon Sep 19 11:36:52 ADT 2016

Good Morning AVC!

We have had three wonderful candidates nominate themselves for the SAVS
Social Representative! Below are their nominations, please read them
throughly to make an informed decision.

Voting polls will be open today, Monday *September 19 at 12:00 noon * and
will close at *5 pm on Wednesday September 21*.

To access the polls login into your UPEI login (
https://secure.upei.ca/login.html). Let me know if you have any trouble!

Genna
SAVS Secretary
savs at upei.ca
----

*1) Isabelle Falardeau*

I am interested in running for social rep in order to get more involved in
the AVC community. After living on the island for a few years and working
in the restaurant industry, I have gotten familiar with the social and
business world of Charlottetown and feel these experiences would serve me
well in this position. I believe that building relationships within the AVC
community is an essential part of getting the most out of this experience,
and I would welcome the opportunity to facilitate this process for my peers.

Thank you for your consideration,

Isabelle Falardeau

Class of 2019

*2) Gillian Gwarts*

I am Gillian and I am in the class of 2019. I would be honored to be your
Social Representative. As a second year student I understand how important
it is to have events that bring our school together and give everyone a
relaxed environment to bond over our shared experience. I am a great
organizer and I know my way around Charlottetown. I have experience in
helping to organize large gatherings as Nutrition Club Large Animal
President. In my undergrad I was an administrative assistant for the
Biomedical Sciences Department and I planned many gatherings for the
department's staff and for the school as a whole. I would like to serve our
school and I hope to be your Social Representative.

-Gillian Gwartz

*3) Aron Nichols*

Hello,

My name is Aron Nichols and I am interested in the SAVS social
representative position. I’m interested in this position because I’d love
to get involved in and know more than just my own class and this seems like
an opportunity to do that in a more meaningful way. I pride myself on
having an extroverted and outgoing personality, which makes me an excellent
candidate for a social representative in bringing members of all classes
and personality types together. In college, I was in multiple executive
roles within various organizations that involved coordinating events and
networking with area businesses and organizations. As an RA, I was
responsible for managing large groups of people in various social
situations.

Thanks!

Best wishes,

Aron Nichols