[Avc2020] AVC student ambassadors needed for interview day

Janice Macwilliam jmacwilliam at upei.ca
Fri Sep 30 15:19:04 ADT 2016

On Saturday, November 19, 2016, AVC will be conducting interviews with
international applicants for the AVC class of 2021.

For many, this will be their first visit to AVC and we want them to see
firsthand what AVC has to offer.  In keeping with our "large family"
feeling at the College, we are recruiting student ambassadors to be matched
up with the applicants for the day, to escort them to the various
admissions activities, give them and their guests a tour of our school, and
answer questions they might have about the student experience here.

The day will be busy as applicants will be interviewing, touring the
school, and completing the Work and School Approach and Behaviour Test.
Lunch for everyone will be provided at the Wanda Wyatt Dining Hall.
Representatives from the Registrar's Office or the Financial Aid Office
will be available throughout the day.  Dr. Keefe and Dr. Lamont will also
conduct a Q&A session in the morning and afternoon.

If you are interested in participating, please fill in the form here
<https://docs.google.com/a/upei.ca/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_yYmB5RD-FFYthS4JYLIHqeDYXxtEZoxmpGDJL9IvrvkoMA/viewform>.
Dr. Lamont will provide a pizza lunch on Friday, November 4 at 12:30 pm in
Lecture Theatre A to provide additional information and answer any
questions you have. If  you can't make the lunch but can come on Saturday,
November 19, we would welcome you to participate.

Thank you!
--
Janice MacWilliam
Event Coordinator, AVC Dean's Office
(902) 566-0589  jmacwilliam at upei.ca

*The Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island
is committed to improving the health and well-being of animals and humans
through excellence in education, discovery, professional practice and
dedicated service to Atlantic Canada, the nation and the world*