[Avc2020] AVC Student Bulletin April 7, 2017

AVC Student Bulletin avcstudentbulletin at upei.ca
Fri Apr 7 15:33:05 ADT 2017

   - Surgical Interns looking for accommodation
   - 2017 Veterinary Dental Forum - Nashville September 14 - 17
   - Presentation: Shelter Medicine Rotation

*Surgical Interns looking for accommodation:*

Hi all,

Our new surgical interns are looking for an accommodation for the new
coming fiscal year. They are having a difficult time finding a place to
live in the island and I thought you guys may know a good place. There are
two interns and here is something they are looking for;

1. Shelly is looking for a place with an old, large dog (12 yrs female
speed German Shephered), well behaved, deaf, sleeps a lot. She is open to
have roommates or living alone but wants to make sure that a large dog is
accepted.

2. Alex is looking for a place where he can live with his girlfriend.

I don’t believe that they are looking for a place that is really far from
the hospital but anything reasonable would be good. If you know a good
place for them or you know somebody they can contact, please contact me at
sarai at upei.ca. Any information would be very very helpful!

Thank you so much for your help in advance!”

Thanks,

Shiori Arai, DVM, PhD, DACVS-SA
Assistant Professor
Small Animal Surgery
Atlantic Veterinary Collage
University of Prince Edward Island
phone: (902)566-0950 <(902)%20566-0950>
email: sarai at upei.ca

*2017 Veterinary Dental Forum - Nashville September 14 - 17:*

See attached student invitation

*Presentation - Shelter Medicine Rotation:*

"My experience at First Coast No More Homeless Pets high volume spay and
neuter clinic. How awesome it feels to have 250+ surgeries under my belt
prior to graduation!! Please join me Monday
​, April 10 in Lecture C at 12:30
to learn more about low cost veterinary medicine and high volume spay and
neuter clinics. All are welcome.

-Liz Moses CO 2017"

Thank you!
--