[Avc2020] Lockers and Mailboxes

Lisa Heron lheron at upei.ca
Fri Apr 7 16:14:06 ADT 2017

Dear Student Veterinarians:

As your classes are winding down and you are preparing for exams, we are
requesting that you remove any belongings from your lockers and mailboxes.

*Lockers & Mailboxes:*  Please clean out your mailboxes and remove all
items and locks from your full lockers on the main level as well as* boot
lockers on Level 100 by Friday, May 5th*.  The lockers will be cleaned and
re-assigned over the summer.  Our cleaners have asked us to remind you
about sorting the garbage when clearing out your lockers, particularly to
place any "sharp items" in the appropriate receptacle.

After May 5th any locks remaining on lockers will be removed and any
forgotten items will be held for a short time and then discarded if not
claimed.

New Locker assignments will be posted by the mailboxes before classes start
on Monday, August 28th, 2017.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation and if you have any questions
or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Lisa

--
Lisa Heron
Academic & Student Affairs