[Avc2020] AVC Student Bulletin April 21, 2017

AVC Student Bulletin avcstudentbulletin at upei.ca
Fri Apr 21 15:53:51 ADT 2017

   - Dog Walker Wanted
   - Reminder: Mailboxes and Lockers

*Dog Walker Wanted:*

Looking for a reliable dog walker to walk and exercise my 9 month old puppy
about three to four times a week.  He is still in the process of leash
training.  His recall and attention behaviour are great as he was trained
early and I continue to reinforce this with constant training.

I will pay $15.00 per walk (approx 1 hour).

Please contact me if you are interested.  I am looking to hire this person
for at least 2 years as you go through school and would prefer someone I
can rely on even during your summer break (of course your holiday time
excepted).

If interested please reply by e-mail to dobby at eastlink.ca.
Patricia Dobson

*Mailboxes and Lockers:*

Reminder to clean out your mailboxes and remove all belongings and locks
from your lockers on the main level by Friday, May 5th or they will be
removed by Facilities Management.

--
Lisa Heron
Academic & Student Affairs