[Avc2020] Celebrating AVC's Class of 2017

Melita MacDougall mmacdougall at upei.ca
Thu Apr 27 14:47:40 ADT 2017

AVC Faculty, Staff and Students:

On Saturday, May 13, we will be celebrating the Class of 2017 as they leave
AVC and enter the profession of veterinary medicine.  They have worked very
hard over the past four years to achieve their dream, and we salute them!

The AVC Class of 2017 White Coat Ceremony takes place on Friday, May 12, in
the MacDonald/Coles Rooms of the PEI Convention Centre at 6:00 p.m.  For
those who are not able to attend, the Ceremony will be live-streamed at
this link: http://tv1.ca/jsdx60j starting at 6:00 p.m.

Please join us in person or via live-streaming as we celebrate our
students' successes and their passage into the world of veterinary medicine.

Dr. Greg Keefe, Dean

--
Janice MacWilliam
Event Coordinator, AVC Dean's Office
(902) 566-0589  jmacwilliam at upei.ca

*The Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island
is committed to improving the health and well-being of animals and humans
through excellence in education, discovery, professional practice and
dedicated service to Atlantic Canada, the nation and the world*