[Avc2020] AVC Student Bulletin August 25, 2017

AVC Student Bulletin avcstudentbulletin at upei.ca
Fri Aug 25 15:29:15 ADT 2017

   - AVC Summer Research and Leadership Program Poster Presentations

*AVC Summer Research and Leadership Program Poster Presentations:*

Dear AVC Community:

​We invite you to join us on Tuesday,
​August 29,
for the AVC Summer Research and Leadership Program Poster Presentations in
the AVC McCain Foundation Learning Commons. The program is designed to
introduce DVM students to careers in research by incorporating a summer
research project with a faculty member, with weekly lectures and a poster
presentation.

The students' posters will be on display
​from 1:30 to 4:30 pm.

​3 groups of 2 judges will be judging the posters starting at 1:30, picking
the top 2 posters in each group.  At 3:30 other judges will rank the final
6 posters and prizes will be awarded at 4:30.

​Please come
 by and see the interesting research projects our students have been
working on this summer.

Refreshments will be provided.

​Attached you will find the names of the students presenting and their
research projects.

If you have any questions, please contact me.
​Thanks
​Darlene

D​
arlene Wakelin