[Avc2020] AVC Summer Research and Leadership Poster Presentations

Darlene Wakelin dwakelin at upei.ca
Tue Aug 29 07:46:18 ADT 2017

Dear AVC Community:

​We invite you to join us on Tuesday,
​August 29,
for the AVC Summer Research and Leadership Program Poster Presentations in
the AVC McCain Foundation Learning Commons. The program is designed to
introduce DVM students to careers in research by incorporating a summer
research project with a faculty member, with weekly lectures and a poster
presentation.

The students' posters will be on display
​from 1:30 to 4:30 pm.

​3 groups of 2 judges will be judging the posters starting at 1:30, picking
the top 2 posters in each group.  At 3:30 other judges will rank the final
6 posters and prizes will be awarded at 4:30.

​Please come
 by and see the interesting research projects our students have been
working on this summer.

Refreshments will be provided.

​*Please note that DVM students will be able to vote on what you feel are
the top 3 posters and a prize will be given to the top "Popular Student
Choice" so come by and support your class mates. There will be one ballot
per student and voting ends at 4:00 pm.*

If you have any questions, please contact me.
​Thanks
​Darlene

--
Darlene Wakelin