[Avc2020] Pet Food Discounts in the VTH

Linda Constable Lmconstable at groupwise.upei.ca
Fri Feb 17 11:30:47 AST 2017

Hi Everyone,

If you bought pet food from the VTH in the last month, you may have
noticed it was cheaper than ususal. We accidentally lowered the discount
amount for staff and students last month to be too high in the RxWorks
system, and were selling pet food for less than our cost. We have
corrected the issue (yesterday), so you may notice that pet food prices
have gone up. This is because of the corrected discount, and also due to
the fact that the food companies raise their prices in the new year, so
it's a double whammy. That said, we continue to offer you our best
possible price on pet food. Staff, faculty, and student discounts on pet
food are Cost on Royal Canin and Hills, and Cost +10% on all other
diets. Royal Canin and Hills treats are included in the discount
program. All other treats are not.

Sorry for any confusion and inconvenience.

Heather

Did you know that the pet food sold at the VTH comes with a 100% money
back guarantee. Ask our front desk staff for more information.

Every bag and can of pet food you purchase in the VTH goes to support
the education of future generations of veterinarians. Thank you for your
support!

--
Dr. Heather Gunn McQuillan
Director, Veterinary Teaching Hospital