[Avc2020] Class Sports Representative

Angelina Gorrill agorrill at upei.ca
Wed Jan 4 11:36:54 AST 2017

Hello fellow classmates of 2020,

I would like to nominate myself for the position of class sports
representative. I have experience organizing large sporting events such as
basketball and soccer tournaments through my high school’s leadership
class. Also, I was of member of the intramural committee at l’Univeristé
Sainte-Anne where I helped organize and conduct events. I like to consider
myself an athlete and a leader as I’ve captained both synchro figure
skating and cross country running teams. I would appreciate the opportunity
to contribute to your AVC experience by presenting you with all the fun
physical activities this island has to offer (as a proud islander myself).

I look forward to getting to know you all even better in the New Year.

Angelina G.