[Avc2020] Meeting re: New Summer Student Research Opportunities, Friday, Jan 6th

Darlene Wakelin dwakelin at upei.ca
Wed Jan 4 15:43:54 AST 2017

Hello Everyone:

There will be a meeting for 1st and 2nd year DVM students interested in
summer positions in research on this coming Friday, January 6th at 12:30 pm
in Lecture Theatre "A".
Dr. Larry Hammell sent out an email before Christmas regarding this and he
would like to meet with anyone interested to explain a little more about
the different awards available and answer any questions you might have.
Your class presidents may have already mentioned this to you as I asked
them to get an approximate number of students who would be attending as
there will be pizza and soft drinks for you.
I believe Kaleigh Wakaluk had a sign up sheet and 30 first year students
will be coming.
Jolene Vermeulen said she would get back to me with the number of 2nd year
students by the end of today.
This is a great opportunity to work in research at AVC this summer.
Thanks
Darlene

--
Darlene Wakelin