[Avc2020] Class of 2020 Cat Action Representative

Karen Roche kroche at upei.ca
Mon Jan 9 08:37:28 AST 2017

Calling all cat lovers!

Alex Soengkono (Class of 2019 Cat Action Rep) and I are on the hunt for our
new 1st year representative for the Cat Action spay/neuter days. We are
looking for someone with some clinical experience, a special interest in
Trap/Neuter/Release programs, and of course cats! The position is
incredibly rewarding and provides you with experience you won't get
anywhere else. You will be responsible for scheduling and organising volunteers
from your class, answering your class' questions and helping out two
Saturdays a semester (and if possible two in the summer as well). On the
days of Cat Action be prepared for a time commitment from about 7:30am
until 5pm (often the day will end earlier, but not always).
Please email your resume and answers to the following questions to Alex at
​ asoengkono at upei.ca
 by 5pm Friday, January 13, 2017
​.​

1. Why do you want to be the Class of 2020 Representative for the Cat
Action spay/neuter days?

2. Describe your clinical experience.

3. Are you capable of balancing a large course load with extracurricular
work?

4. Will you be available during the summer? (This is not a deciding factor.)

5. What does this program mean to you?

Thank you!

Chantal Skjonsberg

Class of 2018 Cat Action Representative