[Avc2020] Wake Forest Summer Research Fellowship for Veterinary Students

Karen Roche kroche at upei.ca
Mon Jan 9 15:38:29 AST 2017

​We have been asked to distribute this information to our
1st and 2nd year United States citizens/permanent resident foreign
veterinary students about our 2017 NIH T35 Summer research training program
in Comparative Medicine.

We have a unique opportunity for students to experience work at a primate
center and a medical school, and be mentored by veterinary researchers and
pathologists in this setting. In the past we have had students from
Canadian and United Kingdom based veterinary colleges. The positions are
NIH-funded with a stipend to offset living expenses, 2-3 months and
students are selected by a competitive application process. The application
site is: Comparative Medicine Research Fellowship Application
<https://redcap.wakehealth.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=EARF3WWF3M> but I
encourage all students to contact me directly with questions or application
materials as well.

Thank you for helping
​us
reach out to interested students.

Kylie Kavanagh DVM MS MPH

Associate Professor of Pathology, Section on Comparative Medicine

e: kkavanag at wakehealth.edu

p: 1 336 713 1745 <(336)%20713-1745>

[image: WakeHealth logo]

[image: please consider the environment before printing]