[Avc2020] Focus Group Participants

Lisa Heron lheron at upei.ca
Fri Jan 20 10:12:43 AST 2017

Hello Class of 2020,

As part of our ongoing curriculum review we are in the process of getting
feedback on courses taken in the fall of 2016 by 1st year students.

With this in mind, we are randomizing your class list to contact individual
students. We would like 8 students to meet with our educational consultant
and respond in an open and frank manner to questions that are asked. This
will be held on Wednesday, January 25th in the Dean's Boardroom from 12:30
pm to 1:20 pm.

There will not be any faculty involved in these meetings and any
information provided will be anonymous.

A pizza lunch will be provided

--
Lisa Heron