[Avc2020] Important Upcoming Dates/ Call for Volunteers

Mitchell Carr mwcarr at upei.ca
Tue Jan 24 14:47:36 AST 2017

Good-day Class of 2020,

I wanted to draw your attention to a number of exciting upcoming events.

Wednesday, Jan. 25th 12:30 - 1:20 PM, Lecture A

Panelist Discussion -- Residency, Internship, General Practice and
Academia. Stop by to hear how some of our faculty trekked through
veterinary medicine. Presented by Drs. Côté, Keefe, Hamilton, Ling and
Burton. I promise it will be insightful and memorable. Questions are
encouraged!

Friday, Jan. 27th 12:30 - 1:20PM, Room #286C

The SAVS would like to again support the AVC/UPEI community with another
great year of Mental Health Week activities. We invite students and faculty
to our first committee meeting of this year. I hope to see you there.

Thursday, Feb. 2nd, 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Call for volunteers -- Beagle Play Time for UPEI Pre-Vet Society. The SAVS
requests the participation of approx. 12 AVC students to assist in
coordinating beagle play time for the UPEI Pre-Vet Society. If you are
interested in helping out, please contact me at mwcarr at upei.ca.