[Avc2020] Reminder: Deadline for VetSRA and SJDAW Student Research Awards is this Wednesday, February 1st

Darlene Wakelin dwakelin at upei.ca
Mon Jan 30 10:40:38 AST 2017

Good Morning Everyone:

This is just a reminder if you are interested in applying for the AVC
Veterinary Student Research Award (VetSRA) or the SJDAW Veterinary Student
Research Award, the deadline is this Wednesday, February 1st at 4:00 pm.
Details can be found on the Summer Research and Leadership website:
http://www.upei.ca/avc/dvm/current-students/summer-research-and-leadership-program
You can email me (dwakelin at upei.ca) or drop applications off to me in Room
2309 N of the Learning Commons.  We are in with the Department of
Biomedical Sciences.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks
Darlene

--
Darlene Wakelin