[Avc2020] Candidates still needed -- IMPORTANT

Society of Atlantic Veterinary Students savs at upei.ca
Sun Mar 26 22:15:29 ADT 2017

AVC Students:

The SAVS is still seeking candidates for the following positions. *We have
extended the nomination window until 10 pm tonight (Monday, March 27th).
Please send a small paragraph outlining your qualifications to savs at upei.ca
<savs at upei.ca>.* These roles provide an extraordinary opportunity for
personal development, enriching your business acumen, and strengthening
interpersonal relationships. I promise the thankless labor and time are
worth the uncertainty! If you remain hesitant, please find me, and I will
gladly share the limitless significance of these roles in each student's
education and experience at the AVC.

*Candidates needed for AVC Class of 2019:*
2019 President
2019 Sports Representative
2019 SAVS Representative

*Candidates needed for SAVS Executive: *
Treasurer
Athletic Director
Social Director

Stay cool,