[Avc2020] AVC Student Bulletin March 31, 2017

AVC Student Bulletin avcstudentbulletin at upei.ca
Fri Mar 31 15:16:58 ADT 2017

   - Looking for pet sitters
   - Reminder: Application forms for AVC Awards

*Looking for pet sitters:*

Looking for a pet sitter willing to come in our home.  We have a 12 year
old Shih tzu.  Baylee is on daily eye drops and allergy meds.  She is very
healthy for 12 years old.  She goes on about 3 walks daily which are
usually 10 to 20 minutes long.  We are looking for someone who will be
comfortable staying in our home and looking after Baylee.  We go away
approximately 4 to 5 times per year for a week or 2 at a time and Baylee
usually goes and stays with  our neighbors(which she has since a puppy).
We find as she gets older she likes being in her own house.

Hopefully this can get posted somewhere in the facility.  Anyone interested
can email us at ralphlisa at eastlink.ca or can phone us 902-940-1237
<(902)%20940-1237>.

Thank you so much,
Lisa and Ralph Stewart

*REMINDER: Application forms for AVC Awards:*

Hello Veterinary Students,

This is a reminder to please complete the "*Confidential AVC Award
Application" * - This application form has been sent to you through E*Value
(AVC Awards) and will remain open until April 12, 2017.  The information
you choose to provide in this application form is used by the AVC Awards
Committee to assist in the selection of recipients for awards which will be
presented at the Fall Recognition Night held in October. Forms are reviewed
during the summer and the information provided allows students to be
matched to specific award criteria (for example, involvement in community
activities, interest in certain aspects of veterinary medicine or financial
need). Therefore, this form is not just for students with financial need;
any student wishing to maximize their chances of receiving an award(s) is
strongly encouraged to submit an application form. It is not mandatory to
complete this form; this is strictly optional. The information provided
remains confidential within the committee and the forms do not make up part
of a permanent record. If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact the AVC Awards Committee Chair, Dr. Tammy Muirhead or Karen Roche,
Academic & Student Affairs.

--
Lisa Heron
Academic & Student Affairs