[Avc2020] Class Survey - Response requested by Nov 6 @ 4 pm

AVC Academic and Student Affairs avc-acad-stu at upei.ca
Thu Nov 2 14:20:28 ADT 2017

Hello Class of 2020,

As follow up to the recent email from Dr. McClure regarding the outbreak of
*Cryptosporidium* in your class, we would like to gather some additional
information as part of our investigation and risk management process. We
ask that all of you - *even those who have already reported their illness
to Dr. McClure* - complete the short survey accessible at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKDalXBIAI9585MM5E
9XHvn6UtcsrgrreLWteTSqIO0XyvA/viewform?usp=sf_link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKDalXBIAI9585MM5E9XHhvn6UtcsrgrreLWteTSqIO0XyvA/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Your response are gathered anonymously. Please submit your responses by Monday
November 6 at 4:00 pm.

Thank you.

--
Academic and Student Affairs