[Avc2020] Gastrointestinal Illness Survey - Deadline extended to Nov 7 @ 8 am

AVC Academic and Student Affairs avc-acad-stu at upei.ca
Mon Nov 6 13:05:29 AST 2017

Hi,

Just over half the class has completed the survey so far - thank you.  We
would ask that anyone who has NOT submitted responses for this
survey......Please do so by Tuesday, November 7th by 8 am.  It will take
less than 5 minutes to complete.

Thanks again,

************************************

Hello Class of 2020,

As follow up to the recent email from Dr. McClure regarding the outbreak of
*Cryptosporidium* in your class, we would like to gather some additional
information as part of our investigation and risk management process. We
ask that all of you - *even those who have already reported their illness
to Dr. McClure* - complete the short survey accessible at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKDalXBIAI9585MM5E
9XHvn6UtcsrgrreLWteTSqIO0XyvA/viewform?usp=sf_link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKDalXBIAI9585MM5E9XHhvn6UtcsrgrreLWteTSqIO0XyvA/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Your response are gathered anonymously. Please submit your responses by Monday
November 6 at 4:00 pm.

Thank you.

--
Academic and Student Affairs