[Avc2020] AVMF Launches Merck Animal Health Scholarship on Wed. Nov. 15

Karen Roche kroche at upei.ca
Tue Nov 14 08:11:09 AST 2017

The AVMF is pleased to announce the launch of the AVMF/Merck Animal Health
Scholarship. The program is open to 2nd and 3rd year veterinary students at
AVMA accredited schools in the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean as well as
select schools in Latin/South American and Southeast Asia. $5,000
scholarships will be awarded.

At this time, we are asking you to share the attached flyer with students
at your university. The flyer contains all of the information the students
need to apply.

If you have any questions about the program, please feel free to contact me.

*Cheri Kowal*

*Senior Manager, Programs and Operations *American Veterinary Medical
Foundation

o: 847.285.6691 <(847)%20285-6691> | ckowal at avma.org

*Make a gift to AVMF today: *AVMF.org/donate <http://avmf.org/donate>

[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01D14880.1E64EEC0]