[Avc2020] Cat Action Nov 25, 2017

Karen Roche kroche at upei.ca
Tue Nov 14 08:14:12 AST 2017

Hello everyone!

I have included the schedule for the upcoming Cat Action Spay Day on
November 25th, 2017. Please read through the anesthesia and neuter protocol
handouts (also attached) before attending your shift. Please arrive at the
Beagle Burrow for your shift in clean scrubs, sneakers and a blue coat. A
pen, watch, thermometer and stethoscope will also come in handy! If you are
unable to attend your shift, please contact your class representative
immediately.

Thank you to everyone that signed up. We are looking forward to another
successful day!

Chantal, Alexandra, Karie