[Avc2020] (no subject)

Janice Macwilliam jmacwilliam at upei.ca
Tue Oct 17 09:30:49 ADT 2017

On Thursday, November 9, AVC will host a Client Appreciation Reception in
The McCain Foundation Learning Commons from 5-7 pm.  The reception is an
opportunity to say "thank you" to our many clients who use the services of
the Veterinary Teaching Hospital..

During the evening, we will offer our guests tours of the College and
Veterinary Teaching Hospital.  As such, we require several students to be
tour guides for the evening - there will be food!

If interested, please send me an email or drop in and see me in the Dean's
Office, as soon as possible.  If you haven't given tours before, training
will be provided.

Thanks,

Janice

--
Janice MacWilliam
Event Coordinator, AVC Dean's Office
(902) 566-0589  jmacwilliam at upei.ca

*The Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island
is committed to improving the health and well-being of animals and humans
through excellence in education, discovery, professional practice and
dedicated service to Atlantic Canada, the nation and the world*