[Avc2020] Cat Action Schedule

Lisa Heron lheron at upei.ca
Tue Oct 17 14:04:34 ADT 2017

Hello everyone!

I have included the schedule for the upcoming Cat Action Spay Day on October
28th. Please read through the anesthesia and neuter protocol handouts (also
attached) before your scheduled shift. Please arrive at the Beagle Burrow
for your shift in clean scrubs, sneakers and a blue coat. A pen, watch,
thermometer and stethoscope will also come in handy! If you are unable to
attend your shift, please contact your class representative immediately
(first years please contact Karie Bryenton).

***IMPORTANT*** Only first years who attend the information session
(October. 24th at 12:30pm in Lecture A) will be allowed to participate.
There will be an attendance sheet. If you do not attend the information
session, your shift will be given to the next available student. If you do
not see your name on the October schedule, you will be given priority for
future Cat Action Spay Days.

Thank you to everyone that signed up. We are looking forward to another
successful day!

Chantal, Alexandra, Karie

--
Lisa Heron