[Avc2020] IMPORTANT: SAVS Fall Elections

Society of Atlantic Veterinary Students savs at upei.ca
Fri Sep 1 11:44:23 ADT 2017

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday! We would to thank everyone for their nomination and interest
in the AVC community. Listed below are the candidates running for each
position. You can access voting through campus login. The polls will open
today at 2 pm and close Tuesday, September 5th at 5 pm. We encourage
everyone to go vote, as these people will be representing you throughout
your time at AVC.

There are still a position that remains open, which is the SAVS Social
Director. If you are interested in this position contact us at savs at upei.ca.
This role is a great opportunity to develop skills beyond the DVM
curriculum and enrich the AVC community, as well as your own experience.

Enjoy the long weekend,
Your SAVS Team

*2017 Fall Elections*

*SAVS Electoral Candidates*

*SAVS Treasurer*

 1)     José Leon

I would like to apply for the SAVS Treasurer position. I have a bachelor
degree in accounting (University of Valle - Cali, Colombia) and I'll be
more than happy sharing my financial skills with the SAVS.

Thanks,

José Andres Leon
DVM Candidate 2021

*Class of 2020 Electoral Candidates *

*Secretary*

1) Erin Rollins

My name is Erin Rollins and I am running for the position of secretary for
the AVC Class of 2020. As your secretary, I will be a good listener and an
organized communicator. My goal will be to stay a few steps ahead of the
game. I will work to follow through quickly and efficiently with all tasks,
so that our class is well informed. I hope I can count on your vote.