[Avc2020] Final Schedule - Accreditation Site Visit - Sept 17 - 21, 2017

Melita MacDougall mmacdougall at upei.ca
Thu Sep 14 15:50:25 ADT 2017

AVC Faculty, Staff and Students:

FYI, please see the attached schedule for the upcoming accreditation site
visit.

Everyone specifically identified in the schedule has been contacted and
confirmed their participation (or sent regrets).  I ask that you review the
schedule to see where your name appears and ensure the event is scheduled
in your calendar.  Also, if you see any glaring errors, please let me know.

I remind everyone of the reception on Sunday evening from 5:30 - 7:00 in
the Learning Commons.  We hope to see you there.

The Site Visit Team would like everyone they meet with to wear a visible
name badge/tag.  For the people specifically identified in the schedule, I
will have name tags available should you need one.  For those meetings
which do not specifically list participant names, should you participate, I
ask that you wear a name tag you may have or let me know if you need one.
Name tags will not be applicable for the Sunday evening reception unless
you already have one and wish to wear it. I will have name tags ready by
noon on Friday for you to pick up from the Dean's Office (especially for
the tours on Monday).  For meetings being held next week in Room 286AN, I
will be stationed outside the meeting room and can hand out your name tag
at that time.

Thanks,
Melita

--