[Avc2020] Fwd: Veterinary Med. Rep

Isabelle Falardeau i.falardeau28 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 09:32:50 ADT 2017

Good afternoon,

I hope you are all doing well.

Every year, the UPEI Student Union elects its councillors and there is one
position dedicated to a Veterinary Medicine Student. Our nomination period
for elections will be closing soon (Friday at 4 p.m.).

I am asking you to encourage AVC students to apply for this position or
advertise this position in whatever way you can.

Councillors gain skills and knowledge from their experience, and also get
to access to free services such event tickets.

Responsibilities will include conveying information to SAVS and AVC
students as needed by the representative.

Council is also aware that AVC students have different class structures and
needs, therefore Council has already voted to allow lenience for the
Veterinary Med. Rep when they will need to be excused due to educational
reasons.

If you are interested in running you are asked to fill out a nomination
form and *submit it before the deadline (Sept. 22 at 4 p.m.)* The form can
be picked from front desk at the UPEISU, or send me an email at
president at upeisu.ca for any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
Hammad[image: Inline image 1]

--

*BOOK AN APPOINTMENT <https://presidentupeisu.youcanbook.me/>*

*Hammad Ahmed*
*President & CEO*
*University of Prince Edward Island Student Union*
*E:* president at upeisu.ca *| P:* (902) 566-0398  *| F:* (902) 566-0979

W. A. Murphy Student Centre
550 University Avenue
<https://maps.google.com/?q=550+University+AvenueCharlottetown,+PE%C2%A0C1A+4P3&entry=gmail&source=g>
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4P3
<https://maps.google.com/?q=550+University+AvenueCharlottetown,+PE%C2%A0C1A+4P3&entry=gmail&source=g>

--
*Isabelle Falardeau*

*DVM Candidate 2019 - Atlantic Veterinary College*
*SAVS President*
*Wellness Committee*