[Avc2020] REMINDER: Call for 2nd & 3rd Year Tutors - AVC Student Peer Tutoring Program

Karen Roche kroche at upei.ca
Wed Sep 27 11:33:21 ADT 2017

Student Peer Tutoring Program- Call for 2nd and 3rd Year Tutors

The Office of Academic and Student Affairs offers a Peer Tutoring Program
to help 1st year DVM students who are struggling to remain in good academic
standing in the program. The Peer Tutoring Program relies on students from
the upper classes registering with our office to become tutors. We are now
accepting applications from *2nd and 3rd* year student tutors for the Fall
and Winter semesters. The rate of pay is $
​14.7​
​4
 per hour and you can tutor a maximum of 10 hours per week.  If you are
applying to tutor in Microscopic Anatomy, you may also be asked to assist
the Instructors with some of the Labs for the course (if your own class
schedule permits).  Your grades must have been above 80% in the course that
are applying to tutor. The tutoring program will begin following mid-term
exams.

If you are interesting in participating in this program, please complete
the attached application form and return it to Karen Roche
kroche at upei.ca *before
October 2, 2017.*

Thanks in advance,

Karen