[Avc2020] Curricular Student Focus Groups

AVC Academic and Student Affairs avc-acad-stu at upei.ca
Tue Jan 2 13:40:00 AST 2018

Hello Classes of 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021,

It’s that time of year when the ASA Office conducts our curricular student
focus groups. These sessions involve small groups (6 to 8 students) that
are randomly selected to participate from each class. Focus groups occur
once in the fall semester and once in the winter semester. Our January
focus groups will meet in the next couple of weeks and will be asked to
provide feedback on courses taken in the 2017 Fall semester. The
information collected will be compiled and used along with information
taken from graduate and alumni surveys and course evaluations to provide a
report to the Curriculum Committee.

Class lists will be randomized and individual students will be contacted
and asked to meet with our Educational Consultant, Sally Goddard, and
respond in an open and frank manner to questions that are asked. There will
*not *be any faculty or administrators involved in these meetings and any
information provided will be anonymous. Pizza will be provided.

If you are selected and receive an email invitation to participate from
Lisa Heron, please respond promptly to confirm your attendance so that we
can finalize the groups and schedule the sessions.

Thank you for your engagement in helping to improve our curriculum!

*Leigh A. Lamont, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVAA*
*Associate Dean, Academic & Student Affairs*
<https://maps.google.com/?q=550+University+Avenue%0D+Charlottetown,+PE%C2%A0%C2%A0+C1A+4P3&entry=gmail&source=g>
Charlottetown, PE   C1A 4P3
<https://maps.google.com/?q=550+University+Avenue%0D+Charlottetown,+PE%C2%A0%C2%A0+C1A+4P3&entry=gmail&source=g>
Tel:  902-566-0374