[Avc2020] New summer student research opportunities

Darlene Wakelin dwakelin at upei.ca
Wed Jan 3 10:51:57 AST 2018

Good Morning Everyone:

Further to the email I sent you below, I updated the Summer Research and
Leadership Program website and there is now a new URL.  Here it is.

http://www.upei.ca/avc/dvm/summer-research-and-leadership-program

If you have any questions on applying to VetSRA or any of the other funding
opportunities, or if you need any help finding a mentor please don't
hesitate to contact me.  A list of potential mentors is on the website
under SRLP Funding Opportunities.

Please note that the deadline for VetSRA and the Sir James Dunn Animal
Welfare Summer Student Research Award is February 1st.

This is a great opportunity to work on research with a faculty mentor for
the summer and receive a stipend for doing so.
Thanks
Darlene

--
Darlene Wakelin