[Avc2020] SAVS Annual Halloween Party - Friday, Oct 26th

Lisa Heron lheron at upei.ca
Wed Oct 24 15:48:27 ADT 2018

The Society of Atlantic Veterinary Students would like to invite you and
your friends to the *Spooky Hallow's Eve Fright Night!! C*ome on out and
celebrate Halloween + the end of Midterm season with us at the Beer Garden
this Friday, Oct 26th! Costumes are not mandatory but definitely
encouraged, especially since your SAVS committee will be looking out for
the most creative/spooky/ festive, etc costumes throughout the night and
handing out prizes!!  There will also be great beats and spooky treats for
everyone to enjoy!

Tickets are $3 and are being sold tomorrow and Friday at lunchtime in front
of the mailboxes. Unfortunately we do not accept e transfers since the cost
is so low (but no complaints there lol) so rustle up that couch and car
change and get yours before its too late! PLUS we are doing something a
little special this year, and $2 from each of the tickets sold will be
going to support Carl Vincente's cancer treatment following her very recent
diagnosis and treatment in the U.S. If you would like to hear more of her
story you can visit her GoFundMe Page:
*https://www.gofundme.com/carolina039s-cancer-costs?fbclid=IwAR2lc6q6xDm10kFeWTzY0sNyXrZtNxn9xVX08qsxlvRuHq3V5tXHhvvrSBs
<https://www.gofundme.com/carolina039s-cancer-costs?fbclid=IwAR2lc6q6xDm10kFeWTzY0sNyXrZtNxn9xVX08qsxlvRuHq3V5tXHhvvrSBs>*

Looking forward to see you all on Friday night!!

Your SAVS Exec

--
Lisa Heron
Academic & Student Affairs