[Avc2020] Invite to Fall Semester Stress Buster

Janice Macwilliam jmacwilliam at upei.ca
Thu Oct 25 09:07:13 ADT 2018

Hello Student Veterinarians,

On behalf of the Wellness Committee and the Office of Academic and Student
Affairs, you are cordially invited to the *Fall Semester Stress
Buster* on *Thursday
November 8th from 5:00 to 7:00 pm in the McCain Foundation Learning Commons
Atrium*.

This event is exclusively for third and fourth year DVM students and
faculty mentors. It is an opportunity to come together for an evening of
fun, fellowship and food where we will (hopefully) leave our stress behind
and connect with our colleagues. Our Wellness Director, Dr. Tammy Muirhead,
will provide opening remarks (and maybe even a few surprises) and then
we’ll all enjoy some comfort food together.

We know this is a stressful time of the year for third and fourth year DVM
students so we hope to see as many of you as possible. Please click here
<https://goo.gl/forms/YgFA55aPmWp4ZeBM2> to indicate your attendance by *4:00
pm on Thursday November 1st*.

Dr. Leigh Lamont, Associate Dean of Academic and Student Affairs

and

Dr. Tammy Muirhead, Director of Wellness Programming

--
Janice MacWilliam
Event Coordinator, AVC Dean's Office
(902) 566-0589  jmacwilliam at upei.ca

*The Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island
is committed to improving the health and well-being of animals and humans
through excellence in education, discovery, professional practice and
dedicated service to Atlantic Canada, the nation and the world*