[Avc2020] AVC Annual Pig Roast - Saturday, September 15th

Karen Roche kroche at upei.ca
Mon Sep 10 15:27:58 ADT 2018

" The class of 2021 would like to invite you to attend the AVC's Annual Pig
Roast!
Pig Roast will be held this Saturday Sept 15th. We will be starting at 5pm
with farmyard games - hay bale tosses, round bale races, potato sack races,
etc! After the games will be the feast with lots of vegetarian, vegan and
gluten-free options available. We will be ending the night with a Barn
Dance Party going until midnight. Family, friends and friendly pups are
welcome!

Donny from the Anatomy Department has been hosting this event at his family
farm over 27 years and we want to make Pig Roast 2018 the best year yet!
Tickets are $20 and will be on sale by the mailboxes at lunch until Friday
Sept 14th. You can also purchase your tickets via etransfer to
avcexc2021 at gmail.com password: pigroast (all one word). Be sure to include
your name, and number of tickets in your email.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday! "

Thank you!!

*Elizabeth LeGay*
*DVM Candidate 2021, Atlantic Veterinary College*
*President, AVC Class of 2021*