[Avc2020] Call for 2nd & 3rd Year Tutors - AVC Student Peer Tutoring Program

Karen Roche kroche at upei.ca
Tue Sep 18 15:58:18 ADT 2018

Student Peer Tutoring Program- Call for 2nd and 3rd Year Tutors

The Office of Academic and Student Affairs offers a Peer Tutoring Program
to help 1st year DVM students who are struggling to remain in good academic
standing in the program. The Peer Tutoring Program relies on students from
the upper classes registering with our office to become tutors. We are now
accepting applications from *2nd and 3rd* year students for the Fall and
Winter semesters. The rate of pay is $15.13 per hour and you can tutor a
maximum of 10 hours per week.  If you are applying to tutor in Microscopic
Anatomy, you may also be asked to assist the Instructors with some of the
Labs for the course (if your own class schedule permits).  Your grades must
have been above 80% in the 1st year course you are applying to tutor in.
This tutoring program will begin following mid-term examinations.

If you are interesting in participating in this program, please complete
the attached application form and return it to Karen Roche
kroche at upei.ca *before
October 3rd, 2018.*

Thanks in advance,

Karen