[Avc2020] Enactus UPEI is Recruiting

Lisa Heron lheron at upei.ca
Mon Sep 24 11:14:49 ADT 2018

Enactus UPEI is looking for some bright students to join our team. Enactus
is a student lead organization dedicated to creating a better world while
developing the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders and social
innovators. Enactus offers the opportunity to learn from other talented
students and academic advisors while gaining valuable experience to
showcase on your resume. We are looking for students from all faculties and
backgrounds with diverse skills and interests. Are you ready to change the
world and have fun doing it? Join us at Enactus UPEI today!

Join Enactus UPEI now by sending your resume and a letter of your interests
to enactus at upei.ca.

Please refer to attachments for more detail about Enactus UPEI.

[image: photo]
*Enactus UPEI*
Entrepreneurial • Action • Us

(902) 393 6819