[Avc2021] E*Value

Lisa Heron lheron at upei.ca
Mon Aug 28 11:46:00 ADT 2017

Hello Class of 2021,

You should have received an email from E*Value with your username and
password.  Please note that these login credentials are different from your
MyUPEI username and password.  E*Value is the curriculum management system
for the DVM program. The Office of Academic and Student Affairs currently
uses E*Value to share information with students including handbooks and
forms. This system is also used to gather feedback from students through
general surveys, as well as Course and Instructor Evaluations at the end of
each course. You can access the E*Value login page here
<https://ca.e-value.net/login.cfm>. We recommend that you bookmark this
page on your personal electronic device for easy access.

Now that you have your E*Value login credentials, there are a few things
that you can use E*Value for.

*1.       **Class of 2021 Entrance Survey*

·         Once you log in, you can begin this survey by clicking on "
*Evaluations* > *To Be Completed*”

·         Click "*Edit Evaluation*"

·         Once you have completed this survey click "*Submit*"

·         We ask that you please complete this short survey by Friday
September 15

*2.       **Address and Emergency Contact Information*

·         On the home page of E*Value you will see your name and email
address under “*My Information”*

·         Click "*update this information*" to enter in the required
additional information

·         Please enter in the following information:

§ Home address - where you will be living in PEI

§ Permanent address - where we should send you information over the summer
months

§ Emergency Contact Information - A person we can contact in the case of an
emergency

·         Once you have completed the fields above click "*Update*"

Thanks
Lisa
--
Lisa Heron