[Avc2021] AVC Student Bulletin December 15, 2017

AVC Student Bulletin avcstudentbulletin at upei.ca
Fri Dec 15 15:51:03 AST 2017

   - Holiday Greetings from Dean Keefe
   - Banfield Survey
   - Banfield Student Program 2018
   - Looking for Pet Sitter

​

*Banfield Survey:*

Banfield will donate $10 to the American Veterinary Medical Foundation for
each student who completes this survey, so please do-- it only takes 2
minutes! Survey only open December 4-22, 2017!

Follow the link here to complete the survey: http://survey.us.c
onfirmit.com/wix/5/p3085277275.aspx

*Banfield Student Program 2018:*

*American 1st and 2nd year students!*
How would you like to spend your summer?
If your plans include gaining hands-on experience in a clinical setting,
applying your classroom learning to real-life scenarios, and working with
an experienced, supportive team, Banfield’s Student Job Program is the
perfect fit!

We’ve attached a flyer containing important details about the program, as
well as a list of participating hospitals. Please review this information
carefully. Should you have any further questions regarding the Student Job
Program, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me, your Student Ambassador,
or our friendly DVM Student Programs team (1-877- 738-9729
<(877)%20738-9729> or dvmstudentprograms at banfield.com).
Applications will be accepted between December 11, 2017 – January 14, 2018.

Please visit Banfield.com/StudentJobs during this period to submit an
application.
Please check out the two attachments for more information.

Thank you for your interest!
Sincerely,
Tara Fernandez
Banfield Student Ambassador

*Pet Sitter:*

Looking for a pet sitter for my 1 year old dog and cat. My dog is just over
a year and has all his vaccinations and is neutered. His name is Calvin and
he is a Australian cattle dog. We live in hazelbrook and would ask if you
could stay in our home to watch the dog and cat. We have a fenced in yard
so you can just let Calvin out the back door a few times a day for the
bathroom. He has separation anxiety which is why we can't board him in a
kennel and he would need someone to be with him most of the day and
overnight. We would need someone to watch him December 23 to January 1st.
We will pay $200 to anyone willing to watch our home and our babies for the
holidays!  Contact Information:  Kassidy Komonko - email address
kassidykomonko at hotmail.com & Phone Number: 204-330-0802 <(204)%20330-0802>

--
Lisa Heron
Academic and Student Affairs