[Avc2021] Executive elections

Isabelle Falardeau i.falardeau28 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:07:45 AST 2017

Good morning class of 2021,
The semester is quickly coming to an end and I hope you enjoyed your first
few months at the AVC. We will be running another round of elections in the
upcoming weeks to select your executive for the winter semester. The
initial executive gets assigned very early in the semester, so this is an
opportunity for your class to revisit any position that may need some
change. I have attached a document outlining the responsibilities for the
different roles. The SAVS representative is the only year long position and
will not be up for re-voting. Anyone with an interest in getting involved
with the class executive is welcome and encouraged to apply. All the
positions are being re-voted so don't be afraid to send your nomination
even if there are other candidates on the ballot.
Please submit your nomination by Friday, November 24th at noon at
savs at upei.ca. This should include your name, the position you are running
for, and a short paragraph outlining your skills and why you want this
role. Voting will take place early next week and please pick the candidate
that will best represent the class of 2021.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any SAVS
member.

Best of luck on your finals and have a great holiday season.
Cheers!

--
*Isabelle Falardeau*

*DVM Candidate 2019 - Atlantic Veterinary College*
*SAVS President*
*Wellness Committee*