[Avc2021] Rocky Paquet Memorial Award

Karen Roche kroche at upei.ca
Mon Nov 27 15:32:56 AST 2017

As UPEI’s first year of embracing #GivingTuesday and its motto of rallying
for favourite causes and thinking of others, we are planning to raise funds
to start a potential new award named the

*Robert “Rocky“ Paquet * Memorial Award.

> A plaque will also be unveiled in the Chaplaincy Centre dedicated in
> Rocky’s memory.
>
> #GivingTuesday will be held November 28 from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm in the
> Chaplaincy Centre with the unveiling of the plaque at 12:15 pm.  Of
> course hot dogs will be served in Rocky’s memory.
>
> Donations to support Rocky's award may be made at the event or by choosing
> one of the following:
>
> 1.​ Complete the UPEI Pledge Form <https://secure.upei.ca/donate/>
> 2. Contact Kim Roach at (902) 894-2888 or karoach at upei.ca
> 3. Payroll Deduction <https://secure.upei.ca/cls/login.html>

​full article link

​:​

http://www.upei.ca/communications/events/2017/11/robert-rock

--
Janice MacWilliam
Event Coordinator, AVC Dean's Office
(902) 566-0589  jmacwilliam at upei.ca

*The Atlantic Veterinary College at the University of Prince Edward Island
is committed to improving the health and well-being of animals and humans
through excellence in education, discovery, professional practice and
dedicated service to Atlantic Canada, the nation and the world*