[Avc2021] NAVLE and Learning Commons Access

Leigh Lamont llamont at upei.ca
Tue Nov 28 14:52:51 AST 2017

Good Afternoon Students,

The North American Veterinary Licensing Examinations will be written in the
AVC Learning Commons area from November 29th (TOMORROW) through December
6th, 2017.

*In order to provide our senior students a distraction free environment,
there will be no access into or through the Learning Commons, or studying
in the surrounding rooms, during test days (weekdays between 7:00 am and
4:30 pm). Please be mindful of noise in the hallways as sound travels
easily throughout the Learning Commons.* You are welcome to use the study
rooms during evenings or on the weekend, and you can always reserve a room
at the library.

Thank you and remember that you will be writing this exam at some point and
will appreciate the cooperation.

Best of luck to all of our 4th year students who are writing NAVLE and to
everyone else on finals!

*Leigh A. Lamont, DVM, MS, Diplomate ACVAA*
*Associate Dean, Academic & Student Affairs*
Charlottetown, PE   C1A 4P3
Tel:  902-566-0374
Fax: 902-566-0846
E-mail:  llamont at upei.ca